Cure Your Ingrown Toenail

I have found an easy way to get rid of ingrown toenails of using a few simple ingredients at home, and that will give quick relief!

1. Fill a container or tub with water, making it as hot as you will be able to stand.
  2. While the water is still running, pour Epsom salt in until the water appears cloudy.
  3. Soak the infected foot in this water until the water is no longer warm.
  4. Once you remove your foot, make sure to dry it thoroughly.
  5. The skin should be very soft, so attempt to pull the infected skin away from the nail a little bit.
  6. Then, using the rubbing alcohol (or alcohol cloths if you prefer), cleanse the infected area and try to clean as deep down as you can.
  7. Now that the area is clean, pour a tablespoon of chili powder into a bowl and add just a couple of drops of water to form a chili paste.
  8. Apply the paste to the infected area and get it as deep down in there as you can. (Chili powder draws out the infection!).
  9. Ad

10. Leave the paste on there and wrap a bandaid around your toe. Leave it on over night and repeat the process each day until it has healed.

Wow! My husband is consistently bothered with flareups of an ingrown toenail on his big toe. We will try this technique. Thanks for sharing.

I'm on board til we get to the part about chili powder. I think I'd opt for a dab of antibiotic creme instead. I'm jus' sayin'.

Wow! Thanks will try, sounds like it will help!