Cute Mini XOXO Wood Sign
Do you have any thin/small wood scraps? You can create cute little wood signs as Valentine's decorations.
You could apply this similar concept using thin scrap wood chips for wedding name place settings too!
Total Time: 20 minutes + drying time
- wood scrap/piece
- paint brush
- hot glue/tape
- craft wire
- wire cutters
- Paint wooden chip scrap with your choice of color. Allow to dry.
- Figure out what you want to paint. I painted XOXO (instead of Os paint hearts).
- Optional: Measure out how long you want the hanger to be (mine is to fit over the door knob). Or you can use twine for this.
- Optional: Wrap sides with twine and hot glue/tape down.
- Bend craft wire to secure into place if you wish to make it into a hanger. Or the sign can be against a pot, or somewhere for decoration.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.