DIY 4 Tier Cupcake Stand
October 14, 2019
When the price is too much for a one day celebration you need not buy expensive tools for it. I'm making a Boss Baby inspired 4 tier cup cake stand coz it's the easiest concept I know and the materials are very easy to find, too.
- 3 pieces of 2 sided 1/8 illustration board
- hot glue
- round and curved tracing tools
- Cut one board in half crosswise.
- Draw a staircase on each and cut. Now, you have two.
- Make a 1 cm fold on the edge opposite of the staircase cuts.
- Attach these folds and put in an alternate black and white position. See photo.
- Take another piece of cardboard and cut out a curved piece about 2-3 inches wide. The length will depend on the distance between the open staircase. Start from the bottom.
- Cut out two more smaller curves for the next layers and assemble them in alternate shades. (black and white)
- Then, cut a round piece of board for the top layer.
- Put this on top. Put pieces of paper squares in between the layers to add strength to the stand. Done.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.