DIY Bubble Art Invitation
I never knew dish soap could be useful in arts and crafts. I have tried making a DIY invitation out of it and watercolors. The craft can also be used as decorations. This is a fun way to make simple bubble designs on your plain art paper.
- liquid dishwashing soap
- drinking straw
- liquid watercolors
- plain artpaper/cardboard paper
- pen for writing
- Pick the color of your choice.
- Put a drop of watercolor into the water and stir until it dissolves and blends.
- Pour a tablespoon of dish soap into the mixture and stir until it blends and bubbles.
- Get a piece of straw and blow the mixture until bubbles form and slightly overflows the brim of your container.
- Carefully tap the art paper over the bubbles.
- Set aside for a minute to dry.
- Cut the paper into two parts depending on your preferred size.
- Fold one part to form an envelope and the use the other part as the card.
- Start writing the details.
- You can also put the whole paper into a frame and display it in your home.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!