DIY Cardboard Tube Rainbow Blower
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
April 28, 2020
We are running low on bubble solution, so I thought this would be fun to make as an outdoor alternative, since my daughter loves blowing bubbles. This is easy and free to make (simple supplies I already had from home). When you blow, the tissue papers will fly!
If you don't have tissue paper, you could use streamers, crepe paper, etc.
Total Time: 20 minutes + drying time
Source: Inspired by Pinterest
- paper towel roll or toilet paper roll
- tissue paper
- scrap paper
- paint + paint brush
- Cut a aper towel roll in half (or use toilet paper roll).
- Paint the cardboard tube roll in your choice of color. To make this a rainbow (sort of) theme, I used blue to resemble the sky. And my daughter helped paint the white clouds.
- Cut tissue paper into strips and glue onto a strip of scrap paper.
- Roll the piece of paper and tape to secure inside the cardboard tube.
- Allow the paint to dry before playing with it! Optional - this would make a cute room decor piece if you would like - hole punch 2 or 3 holes at the top and secure string to hang.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.