Making Heart-Shaped Toy Binoculars
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
February 1, 2020
These heart-shaped binoculars are made from the cardboard tubes from rolls of toilet paper. They're so cute because they make it look like you have heart-shaped eyes, just like that famous lovey-dovey emoji we all know and love.
Total Time: 30 minutes plus dry time
Yield: 1 pair
- 2 cardboard tubes
- red acrylic paint
- hot glue gun with glue
- thumb tack
- Paint the cardboard tubes red all over, including the edges. Allow to dry fully.
- Flatten the painted tubes so they are rectangles.
- Use one side of the folds as the base of the heart. Invert the other fold downwards to create the top of the heart. Repeat with the other tube.
- Hot glue the hearts together side by side.
- Use your push pin to make holes on the outer sides of both hearts. This is where you'll thread your cord so you can wear the binoculars around your neck. Tie a knot on either side to secure in place.
- Hang around your neck for use.
- Enjoy the extra lovey sights!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.