Tissue Paper Roll Face Switch Toy
October 28, 2022
I got the idea from my eldest son. I found him playing with a tissue paper roll as if he was telling a story with 3 characters and changing his voice as he switched the tp roll.
I asked him what it was and I was amazed on how it works. Only he didn't color it, it could've looked better. I realized Halloween is approaching, so, I made a detailed one (with colors) for him to play on Halloween night with his younger brother.
- 2 pieces tissue paper rolls
- Any type of coloring materials (crayon, markers, paint) of your choice
- Color the tp rolls based on your preferred character. I used green marker for Frankenstein.
- Draw hair and stitches on one tp roll.
- Cut it open on the front about 2.5 inches wide. Set aside the clipping.
- Insert the second roll draw a face then roll and draw another with a different expression. In a regular size you can make three faces.
- Cut a strip from the clipping and attach it on the bottom. Then I also attached bolts on top just below it's hair to make it look more like Frankenstein.
- Put the second tp roll inside and start rolling to see the effect. Have fun!
October 31, 20220 found this helpful
That's so cute!!
November 1, 20220 found this helpful
Thank you. It makes me want to go back to childhood. Loved how my child is giving me ideas about handmade toys and I end up having so much playtime with them.
It somehow relieves me from my exhausting days.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.