DIY Corona Face Shield

Category Coronavirus
In times of need we can be very creative. This page offers instructions for making your own corona virus face shield. Along with a face mask and distancing it can increase your safety. Learn how below.

I'm making face shields to give to my fellow front liners for free. This is my way of helping them as I stay at home while they are exposed outside keeping the community safe and helping to prevent the virus from spreading. They badly need shields to protect themselves so here's my own simple way of helping them.

• acetate
  • thick foam
  • double sided tape
  • cutter
  • garter/rubberband

1. The first thing I did was take a long piece of foam and wrap it around with insulation foam, but this is not necessary.
  2. Advertisement

3. Next, stick a long strip of double sided tape on one side of the acetate.
  4. Attach an elastic band on both ends of the acetate. (It's best to use a wider elastic band, if possible).
  5. Stick the foam onto the double sided tape.
  6. It's now ready for use.

CoronavirusMay 20, 2020
😎
😷
👔
🌻
🐛
🎆

Generated 2020-05-21 23:09:41 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️