DIY Foil Cheering Pom Poms
July 25, 2018
We had a very special celebration this month and one of the most awaited events was the employee's cheering competition. I was assigned to make the cheering pom poms.
- 2 colored tensile foils (any color of your choice)
- electrical tape
- pencil for marking
- rubber band
- Fold one piece of tensile foil horizontally into four equal parts.
- Mark lines 1 inch apart from end to end on the foil. (See attached photo.)
- Cut out along the markings. But leave a one inch space on the top uncut.
- Then cut each one inch strip into half.
- Do the same steps with the second color.
- Now, stack and staple the two cut pieces of tensile foil together to prevent them from falling apart.
- Carefully roll them together.
- Tie the tip or the handle tightly with a rubber band.
- Then wrap with an electrical tape to make the handle look neat. Electrical tapes have different colors so you can choose any color.
- Crumple the strips to add volume.
- And you're done!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.