DIY Foosball Game Shoebox
Easily stowable this homemade foosball game can keep your kiddos busy for hours. It is easily made from a recycled shoebox, dowels, clothespins, and paint. The instructions provided will help you make one of your own.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a fun, foosball game you can make for your kids. What's great is afterwards it is easy to store!
Note: There are different styles you can use to make your foosball game. This is my twist/take for my kids to play with.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 wooden dowels
- acrylic paint & paint brush
- 8 clip style clothespins
- tempera paint
- Paint 3 wooden dowels with your choice of colors - I used red and blue each. Allow paint to dry.
- Depending on your shoe box (you may have to cut the lid off and save for storage if you want) or, use a shoebox with a detachable lid.
- Use paint or tempura paint and color clothespins - 4 red, 4 blue.
- Poke holes on both sides of the box to insert the wooden dowels. Attach clothespins, two each, to coordinating colors.
- Add a ball and you're ready to play!
CommentsRead More Comments