DIY Foosball Game Shoebox
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
April 20, 2020
Here is a fun, foosball game you can make for your kids. What's great is afterwards it is easy to store!
Note: There are different styles you can use to make your foosball game. This is my twist/take for my kids to play with.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 wooden dowels
- acrylic paint & paint brush
- 8 clip style clothespins
- tempera paint
- Paint 3 wooden dowels with your choice of colors - I used red and blue each. Allow paint to dry.
- Depending on your shoe box (you may have to cut the lid off and save for storage if you want) or, use a shoebox with a detachable lid.
- Use paint or tempura paint and color clothespins - 4 red, 4 blue.
- Poke holes on both sides of the box to insert the wooden dowels. Attach clothespins, two each, to coordinating colors.
- Add a ball and you're ready to play!
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
April 22, 20200 found this helpful
The littles in my family would love this! Great!
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 114 Posts
April 23, 20200 found this helpful
What an Awesome idea ! :)
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2023-04-02 22:11:24 in 3 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.