DIY Over the Counter Dish Rack

DIY Over the Counter Dish Rack - over the sink rackI was looking online to purchase an over the sink dish rack and to my surprise they could get kind of expensive. The one I had my eyes was nearly $173 so I decided to construct one myself.

Total Time: Thirty min

Yield: One

• 1 Metro cart ($29.00)
  • 2 magnetic bar (optional) ($9.99)
  • 1 strainer, hooks (optional) ($1-$10)

1. Measure the height of the faucet and position shelves to your preference. This is so easy.
  2. DIY Over the Counter Dish Rack - shelves with dinnerware

3. With the extra shelves you can even make a pot rack by hanging it from the ceiling again at your preference.
  4. DIY Over the Counter Dish Rack - pots and pans hanging with lids on shelf above

5. I used four screws with the rings at the end which gives me four inches of space between the ceiling to the rack.
  6. DIY Over the Counter Dish Rack - hanging rack

Organizing KitchenMay 19, 2020
🐛
🌻
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/DIY-Over-the-Counter-Dish-Rack-1.html