DIY Over the Counter Dish Rack

Category Kitchen
Expand the storage space in your kitchen with an over the sink dish rack. Buying one can be pricey, but here is a less expensive option.

I was looking online to purchase an over the sink dish rack and to my surprise they could get kind of expensive. The one I had my eyes was nearly $173 so I decided to construct one myself.

Total Time: Thirty min

Yield: One

• 1 Metro cart ($29.00)
  • 2 magnetic bar (optional) ($9.99)
  • 1 strainer, hooks (optional) ($1-$10)

1. Measure the height of the faucet and position shelves to your preference. This is so easy.
  2. With the extra shelves you can even make a pot rack by hanging it from the ceiling again at your preference.
  3. Advertisement

4. I used four screws with the rings at the end which gives me four inches of space between the ceiling to the rack.

Organizing KitchenMay 19, 2020
👔
🌻
🐛
😷
🎆
😎

Generated 2020-05-20 22:10:51 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️