DIY Plastic Folder Aquarium
This craft is a bit time consuming, but if you are that crafty, the result of this project will turn out to be satisfying. Include this in your fun quarantine days to lessen the boredom.
- clear plastic folder or plastic bag (e.g. ziploc)
- black permanent marker
- coloring pens
- black paper
- white cardboard
Read More or Comment...
- Print out any aquarium design and place it under the transparent plastic. Or you can directly draw over the plastic.
- Color your aquarium on the plastic. Use the black permanent marker to outline the fish and plants and the other markers to color them in.
- Now open the folder and place a sheet of black paper under the plastic.
- Then draw a flashlight on the white cardboard. Cut and color.
- Insert this under the plastic over the black paper to see the effect.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.