DecorationsEaster

Decorating Door Poster with Ribbons

I have a poster calendar in my door with an image of Jesus Christ. It was posted there way back in 2004 and has been stuck on that door until now. This Holy Week, I came up with an idea of fixing it by putting on a little decoration and removing the extra unnecessary images.

This might not look professionally done, but at least somehow it looks better after applying a little craft on it.

1. As you can see this poster calendar has already been stuck for 13 years on the door to my room. And one thing that doesn't look good is the images of cigarettes being displayed below the image of Jesus Christ.
  2. What I did was mark the parts I wanted to keep and cut out the unnecessary ones.
  3. I took a piece of cardboard and measured the size of the picture.
  4. Ad

5. Using a pencil I made a bigger oval shape around the cut out image and cut the traces.
  6. Then I started decorating the poster by gluing in different ribbon clippings on the edges and posted it back to my door.
  7. At least it looks better now.
  8. Ad