Decorative Bowl Made from Cardstock and Hot Glue
Vote for this contender! (0 votes)
This one is pretty amazing. Imagine creating a bowl out of paper. Well, that's not really impossible but this is my first time to try. It's a very simple craft you can make out of just scrap cardstocks and hot glue. Let's see how it is made.
- Paper cardstock (about 200 gsm special paper). You can use cardboard or chipboards or even tissue paper rolls.). I used clippings from my previous crafts.
- hot glue
- bowl as mold
- Cut the paper into small pieces, no matter what shape.
- Put an upside down bowl on your work table and start sticking the pieces of paper around it. Leave some gaps between each piece.
- Trace the edges with hot glue and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the bowl when glue dries.
- Paint with gold or any color you like. Place under the sun or leave overnight to dry.
- Now you have a nice bowl as centerpiece where you can put treats for visitors to enjoy.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.