Dentist Jokes

Category Jokes
The dentist's office is generally not thought of as very funny, but silly situations can arise. This page contains dentist jokes.

For all the golfers out there or their patient, loving wives...

A man and his wife walked into a dentist's office. The man said to the dentist, "Doctor, I'm in a big hurry!" I have two buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to go play golf." So forget about the anesthetic and just pull the tooth and be done with it -- I don't have time to wait for the anesthetic to work!

The dentist thought to himself, "My goodness--this sure is a very brave man, asking me to pull his tooth without using anything to kill the pain."

So the dentist asked him, "Which tooth is it, sir?"

The man turned to his wife and said, "Open your mouth, Honey, and show the doctor which tooth hurts."

By Terri

Thats pretty good LOL

Anonymous

LOL!!

Entertainment JokesMay 5, 2018
🌻
🎂
🎃