Repairing a Dental Bridge

If your bridge is in need of repair, it can be uncomfortable or even painful. Contact a dentist immediately if you are in pain. Cosmetic fixes may still require the help of a dentist but can be done at your convience.

I had a bridge put in. One of my teeth on the bridge chipped so they filled it in. It's still noticeable, is there a way to cover it up better?

Answers

If you are not satisfied with the work they did, you are entitled to go back and have it fixed.

I would hope the tooth has a guarantee and that the maker will fix it for free. You should not have to worry about a work around for this.

I would hope if you kindly explain your concern, they will fix it as requested with no fee!!

Post back how it goes!