RepellantsPest Control

Deterring Wildlife from Yard

Category Repellants

Due to neighbors feeding birds, I have had a tremendous problem with bird droppings. It completely ruined my green Buick Century and destroyed the fabric roof of the vehicle. There are bird droppings all over my driveway and walkways, as well as on the porch railings and decks. The neighbors put out food for the birds, and it attracts the squirrels and rabbits which come onto my porch and property leaving their feces. This has been going on for 10 years, and I keep cleaning up, but it never ends. I have put out baby powder to repel the rabbits, but don't think it has helped, and the peppermint oil didn't seem to repel the squirrels or mice. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thank you so much.

By Linda W.

How about a couple of cats? Ones that go out to hunt, of course.