Dog Pooping on Concrete and Wood Deck?

My pup is about a year old. I've always taken her out on a leash to teach her the property and to teach her to listen. She recently started to be able to go out without a leash, she is now pooping on the concrete or on the wood trail to our wooden deck and even on our deck a couple times. I stand on the grass and she normally sticks by me. When on a leash she never tried to poop on anything other than the grass. I just don't understand why. Is there anything I can do to help her poop on the grass and only on the grass?

Maybe the grass was too wet one day or your dog had an unpleasant experience relieving himself in the proper spot. He now has chosen a new spot. You will have to be patient and refrain him.

Pets Dogs Training AdviceMay 30, 2019
🍀
🐰
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Dog-Pooping-on-Concrete-and-Wood-Deck.html