Driveway Paint is Peeling Off

I have a stamped driveway and it looks like the previous owner painted it. Well 5 years later it is chipping and I need to make it more attractive. What do I do? The estimates I got to resurface were very expensive.

By roses from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Best Answer

The best and least expensive way is going to be sandblasting the paint off completely because the paint is just going to continue to chip so you might as well get it all off and sandblasting is the best way to remove paint from concrete or brick. You can get quotes from three or four reputable sandblasting companies in your area.

Or you can rent the sandblasting equipment and do it yourself but if you do that be sure to get detailed instructions so you don't damage the stamping of the concrete.

Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousFebruary 3, 2011
🍀
💘