Easter Egg Lunch
Who wouldn't love having their lunch packed into colorful Easter eggs? You may even find that you want to have your lunch this way. I will find any excuse to "be a kid"! :)
- clean egg carton (available at farm supply stores)
- plastic Easter eggs
- snacks and treats
- Place the plastic eggs into the carton, big end down.
- Fill the eggs with small snacks and treats. Ours contains:
- chocolate covered raisins
- animal crackers
- chocolate candy eggs
- dried cherries
- Peep chick
- cheese cubes
- mini Oreos
- boiled egg (not inside an egg)
- Close up the eggs and enjoy your lunch! NOTE: For the items that require refrigeration, my daughter put those eggs in her lunch bag with an ice pack.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.