Easy Chicken Gravy
- 1 can cream of chicken ($1.00)
- 1 cup chicken broth ($1.00)
- 1 cut up chicken or pieces of your choice ($3.00)
- Bake or roast chicken according to your taste.
- Empty can of cream of chicken soup into small pot. Add 1/2 to 1 cup chicken broth (depending on how thick you want your gravy)
- When chicken is finished cooking, pour the juice left in bottom of pan in with the soup/brother mixture and stir. Thicken as desired.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!