Easy Hiccup Remedy

A tip for hiccups is to suck on a pickle onion, then chew it. I find it much better than sugar. Also sugar is great to put on your tongue if you burn it on hot food or drinks.

Lorraine

Answers:

Easy Hiccup Remedy

The only thing that works for me is a tablespoon of peanut butter. It will stop one midway. I've tried every remedy I've ever heard about and the peanut butter is the only "no fail" cure for me (and my mom). We both get them often. When I was a child she had them so bad one time that she was actually hospitalized and sedated. I tried the sugar once and hiccupped at the same time. Some of the sugar went down the "wrong way" and I almost choked.

(01/08/2009)

By Margaret