Easy LED Shamrock Balloon Decoration
This easy to assemble St. Patrick's Day wall decoration is so quick and easy you may want to make several. This is a page about easy LED shamrock balloon decoration.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here's a quick and easy decoration that will help light up your St. Patrick's Day festivities.
- three green balloons
- three 2032 watch batteries
- Scotch tape
- LED light
- green construction paper
- Tape the LED to the to the battery. The single LED doesn't use a lot of power so it will last for hours. Be sure to cover the ends of the LED wire so it doesn't pop the balloon.
- Push the taped together LED and battery into the end of the balloon and blow it up.
- Tape the balloons to a wall or the ceiling in a group.
- Cut out a stem from green construction paper or just color some white paper green and tape that into place.
This craft can easily be adapted for many other holiday's or party themes. Using flashing or colored LED lights will also add to the fun!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
By Jess from Hillsboro, OR
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.