Easy No-Bake Fall Pumpkin Dessert

If you're craving the sweet and spicy flavor of fall you have to try this easy no-bake treat. It's a four-ingredient dessert that's just as tasty as classic pumpkin pie, but it's much faster and easier to make. It's perfect for warm autumn days when you'd rather not turn on the oven. Best of all, you can quickly and easily prepare a single serving or as many as you need. Although it's super simple to make, the combination of flavors and textures is absolutely amazing!

Prep Time: 2 Minutes

Cook Time: No-Bake

Total Time: 5 Minutes or Less

Yield: 1 Serving +

Source: I was inspired by my love of pumpkin pie and a desire to spend less time on food preparation.

1. Arrange crushed graham cracker in a serving bowl.
  2. Top it with pumpkin pie filling and whipped topping.
  3. Sprinkle chopped walnuts over the top and serve it immediately or refrigerate.
  4. This easy no-bake fall pumpkin dessert can look even more appealing! If you want a more eye-catching presentation, layer the ingredients in pint-size canning jars with lids instead of using serving bowls.
  5. Ad

6. Tie a plastic spoon to each jar using colorful paper twist, a strip of burlap, fabric ribbon, or jute twine. Arrange the jars in a shallow woven basket. It's always a huge hit at potlucks and other fall gatherings.

I have almost all I need to make this. But I will have that last pesky ingredient by tomorrow!!
Thanks for sharing this. I just shared it to Facebook.

It's addictive, especially since it's so easy to make. I made a layered one in a jar and ate it after it sat in the fridge a couple days. The graham cracker crumbs had softened and were like graham cracker crust. It was like heaven in a jar. :) I hope you enjoy it too. Thanks for sharing it on FB.