Educational Discounts on Apple Products

You or your college student may be eligible for a pricing discount at Apple with your student ID. This is a guide about educational discounts on Apple products.

In June of 2016, I shopped Apple's Back to School Deal where I was able to receive an Education Pricing Discount on my iMac purchase plus, eligible for the current promotional offer which was a pair of wireless beats for free with purchase, a $299 value.

It was well worth the wait for this deal because I was able to save money and even receive a gift. I would never spend that much money for a pair of wireless headphones.

Good times to be on the look out if you are interested in purchasing an Apple Product:

• Apple's Back to School Event (date and eligible gift varies, some years it is an iTunes gift card)

• Black Friday Event

• During Apple's New Releases, shop the previous generation for savings

• Subscribe to Apples newsletters for updates

• You may qualify for Education Pricing and Discount on new Mac and iPads from $20 to $300 savings. You can receive Education Pricing at any time, you will need a valid College Student ID, College Acceptance form, Parent purchasing for a College Student, staff or a teacher.

If you are not interested in purchasing an Apple product new. You can purchase a pre-owned, refurbished or used one. The best time to purchase those are when a new Apple product is released and many are trying to get rid of their current Apple product, for the new and latest!

Link: https://www.apple.com/us-hed/shop

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes