Egg Head Graduate Deviled Eggs
Just a variation on deviled eggs for a Graduation Party. With a few little additions it will get the crowd smiling!
- 6 eggs
- 3 Tbsp mayo or mayo substitute
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 dozen whole wheat crackers
- radish slice or red cabbage leaf
- small piece of celery
- Hard boil the eggs.
- Remove yolks and mix with mayo. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pipe yolk mixture back into cooked egg whites. Now the fun begins!
- Stick a whole wheat cracker straight down on the top of the egg between the piped yolk and white to represent the motorboard that graduates wear.
- Add capers to the yolk to represent the eyes and a slice of radish or cabbage for the mouth.
- Thinly sliced celery represents the tassle on top!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.