Endless Cleaning Possibilities For Toothbrushes

I bought a cheap, battery operated toothbrush for cleaning in the kitchen for grooves in plastic containers,in between fork tines, pot handles. Other uses: cleaning combs, false teeth and the best one: cleaning the nose guards on your eye glasses. Endless possibilities.

By Keeper from Morganton, NC

Answers:

For some of these things, I use old non-electric toothbrushes - I keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom for cleaning around taps and other areas where it's difficult to reach. (02/16/2007)

By Fiona Paterson

Brilliant! I have used regular toothbrushes, and it never dawned on me to use an electric one. Now, that is what I would call a Aha! moment. That is something I will definitely try. Thanks for the idea. (02/18/2007)

By Brenda