Energy Saving Bug Lights

I don't like bug buildup around exterior lighting. In the past years, I've been through many different types of LED lights. This year, I've enjoyed one I found that works great and actually has kept most of the insects away. Not al, but most, for southern Florida that's big!

I don't like bug buildup around exterior lighting. In the past years, I've been through many different types of LED lights. This year, I've enjoyed one I found that works great and actually has kept most of the insects away. Not all, but most, for southern Florida that's big!

It also gives plenty of illumination, so I just purchased 6 more for a couple of other properties. It's the Phillips 8w amarillo LED. I like anything that works without using sprays and stuff.

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsAugust 18, 2020
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Energy-Saving-Bug-Lights-1.html