Faded UGG Boots

I am trying to find out how to get a faded mark off my UGG boots. I cleaned a stain with the UGG's cleaner and conditoner, and it got the stain out but left a faded circle in its place.

I didn't follow the instructions correctly on the cleaner and conditioner which caused this faded spot. It is white circle on my otherwise perfectly clean UGGs. Any suggestions? I think I didn't dilute the product with water before applying it to the UGGs, I just applied it straight from the bottle without water and that caused this faded mark. Any help would be appreciated.

KG from Queen, NY

Answers:

Spot Clean

You aren't supposed to "spot clean" your boots. When you use the cleaner and conditioner you are supposed to wet the entire boot. I don't know if that would make a difference or not. (01/09/2007)

By Shan

Clean the Whole Boot

This is only a suggestion so please investigate further but I think the best thing to do is to wet and clean the whole boot (with proper cleaner) and let it dry naturally. Hope this helps. (06/06/2007)

By Rachael