Fall and Halloween Card
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
This month I have received another magazine addressed to me that I did not order. After browsing these magazines, you can recycle them by creating lots of fall and Halloween cards with the pages inside - the possibilities are endless.
This is one style for a fall and Halloween card I created.
Total Time: 25 minutes
- fall magazine
- glue stick
- scrapbook paper
- Using scrap paper or a piece of magazine paper, sketch a pumpkin shape and cut out.
- Using scrapbook paper/pattern of your choice, fold in half.
- Trace the pumpkin onto the scrapbook paper. To make your card flip, you need to trace the pumpkin with the stem at the fold.
- Cut your pumpkin out. Optional: I flipped my card over so the white side is up and the pattern is inside the card where I will write my note.
- I found an image on the magazine that I wanted as the front of my card. Cut the image larger than your card, glue down and go over with scissors to trim.
- For the stump of the pumpkin, I used brown paper bag paper.
- For the front of the card, I flipped through the magazine to find words I wanted on the card and cut them out individually.
- Position the words to create your phrase and glue down. If you cannot find your word(s), you can individually cut each letter to create your word.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.