CraftsFather's Day

Father's Day Popsicle Stick Token of Affection

If you think greeting cards are already too conventional in every celebration, you might want something unique to greet your dear daddies this coming Father's Day. I came up with this idea because I cannot afford to buy an expensive greeting card. So I tried searching some ideas on google where I can use only Popsicle sticks to create a memorable token, as it's the only available crafting material at home. Teach your kids this simple craft.

1. Get 7 Popsicle sticks or more depending on how much or how long you want to make your list of Father's Day messages.
  2. Pull out a roll of ribbon and cut it twice the length of the aligned Popsicle sticks. Cut two strips.
  3. Tie the ribbon around the tip of one Pospicle stick. Get another one and tie again very tightly. Continue the loop until the last stick. Make sure you leave at least 2 inches allowance of ribbon on the last tie.
  4. Ad

5. Perform the same procedure on the other side.
  6. Insert a 2.5 inch piece of ribbon on the bottom loop of both sides. See photo.
  7. Ad

8. Now, start writing your messages on each stick.
  9. Roll the Popsicle sticks up and bring both ends close together. Tie the ribbons neatly.
  10. Ad

11. Give this unique token to your father and he'll love it for sure.