Felt Flower Wand

Since I love plants and flowers, my son made this all on his own as a Mother's Day gift. I was really impressed that I was able to capture some of the steps in his project (as I didn't have a clue he was making it for me until I realized it was a gift).

Total Time: 35 minutes

1. We had flower shaped felt pieces somewhere so he glued them together and for the center hot glued on a bead. If you don't have pre-cut felt flowers you could always cut the pieces yourself.
  2. He covered a straw with hot glue (green sparkly glue) for the stem.
  3. He drew leaves and roots on white printer paper. Then, colored it in and cut them out.
  4. Finally he glued the leaves and roots in place. When the project was complete, he said it is my flower wand. (It could also be used as a teaching wand for at home schooling.)
  5. Advertisement

Super cute!

Holidays and Parties Mothers Day GiftsMay 23, 2020
😎
🎆
👔
🌻
🐛
😷

GiftsMothers Day