Fennel Seeds For Gas and Bloating

I was trying to figure out what to wear to my girlfriend's birthday party when I realized none of my skirts or pants were fitting, not even close! I looked in the mirror and was shocked to see I suddenly looked 9 months pregnant. I was very bloated.

I remembered that my father had told me about chewing on fennel seeds to help aid in digestion and eliminate gas. I chewed on a spoonful, swallowed it down, and sure enough, I returned to my normal size within the hour. Fennel seeds also freshen your breath really well. If you can't stand the taste, just boil the spoonful in a pint of water, strain, and drink hot or cold. Works like a charm!

By attosa from Los Angeles, CA

Great tip, Attosa! I might have it mixed up with something else but seem to remember they are also good to relieve nausea :-)

Thanks for posting. I can't have seeds, but need fennel & flax seeds, so I grind them a bit & make tea :-) works wonders.

lisa

This was just on Dr. Oz the other day so it must work!

Thanks all - it really really works! Deeli, I'll try this next time I feel nauseous too. :) I'll try anything at those times! :o

📓
😎
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Fennel-Seeds-For-Gas-and-Bloating.html