Finding Free Flower Seeds

Category Seeds
You can cut the costs of planting your garden if you locate a source for free flower seeds. This is a page about finding free flower seeds.

I have just found this great site about seed saving and sharing. It is called The Seed Ambassadors Project and is based in the Pacific Northwest of the US. Here is the link to their free downloadable and printable seed saving and sharing guide. It is full of great advice on seed saving and answered a lot of my questions. I really believe that seed saving and sharing are two of the ultimate Thrifty activities, there are a load of great people out there saving and sharing seeds including the folks on Thriftyfun already doing it. Join in, you could be saving not just seeds but the futures of our children, grandchildren, and beyond!

By ayesha christmas from Slovenia, EU

Editor's Note: Here is a link to ThriftyFun's Seed Swap, you can also access it on our home page.

Where and how can I get free adenium seeds?

By James Austin from India

Answers

Anonymous

I saw on the web that Craigslist is a popular website in India. They should have a free section, and you should be able to post a request for items you are looking for.

I want to plant a flower garden this year, I don't have any seeds and would like to know if anyone out there would send me some. I cannot use marigolds because of family allergies. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. Thank you.

By Pati Mishler from Tribune, KS

Answers

Have you tried using the seed swap here on Thrifty Fun? Click on the blue link for "Seeds" just below the orange bar on the homepage.

Home and Garden Gardening SeedsApril 20, 2013
🐛
🌻
😎
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Free-Flower-Seeds.html