Finding Rental Assistance Programs in New Jersey?

When you need help making your rent, a government program may be available to help. This is a page about finding rental assistance programs in New Jersey.

Does anyone know where I can get rental assistance in northern New Jersey? I live in Kearny, New Jersey. I have tried many places, but no one seems to want to help.

By Lynda

Answers

Best Answer

Have you checked with the Department of Social Services/Welfare Office? All states/cities have an assistance program, that is funded by the Federal Government. I think is is called Section 8, and it has slightly different names all over. Usually there is a waiting list that is quit long to get onto the program. Where I live, in a city of about 150,000 people there is roughly a five year waiting list to get the assistance.

Consumer Advice General AdviceMarch 2, 2018
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
📓
Generated 2020-08-05 13:48:22 in 925 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Rental-Assistance-Programs-in-New-Jersey-1.html