Finding a Someone Who Makes T-shirt Quilts?

I live in BC and am looking for someone that makes t shirt quilts?

Best Answer

You will need to find someone in your area who makes these or choose to mail your T-shirts to someone in another area (or the USA). Shipping will probably be expensive.

Start with Google - who makes T-shirt quilts with your area code and from what I have found there will be a lot of sites come up. You can check out the ones closest to you but be sure to read any comments so you can be sure of the workmanship provided.

Here is a link to check:

sparrowquiltco.com/.../t-shirt-quilts

If you are not familiar with the prices quilters are charging this link with give you an idea (prices run about the same all over).

www.katytshirtquilts.com/.../

These shops are in the US but this link will show what you'll find on Google. Be sure to read what past buyers say about their purchase.

www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=who...:!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:10&rlst=f

Best Answer

This is funny because I literally do this www.artsnquilts.com/

Here is a piece I made with t-shirts (in 2017 portfolio section: www.artsnquilts.com/.../)

I live nowhere near you but you can contact me off my site www.artsnquilts.com/.../

aside from that, my advice would be to contact a local quilt guild in your area. www.quiltguilds.com/british-columbia.htm

ONe of the quilters is bound to know how to do this and willing to do it for you

Go on Craigs list, Facebook, and other social media sites. Some will get back to you from your area, looking to help!

Do you have a craft store in your area? Do the4y happen to teach classes? I know in some community centers for people who have retired they offer quilt making classes and other crafts you can do at home.

Check at local community centers and craft stores. Place ads in these places to see if anyone want to make the quilt for you.

Many community/senior centres have quilting groups who take on commissions to make custom quilts - you might have on in your area.

Consumer Advice Store FinderMarch 15, 2020
🐛
😷
😎
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-a-Someone-Who-Makes-T-shirt-Quilts.html