Finding an EZ Bow Maker Instruction Manual

Sometimes we need some help locating replacement instructions. This guide is about finding an EZ Bow Maker instruction manual.

Videos

Here is a video I found about using the EZ BowMaker. If you have any tips on bow making, please add them to the feedback below.

I have lost the instructions to my Deluxe EZ Bow Maker. Where can I print a set of instructions?

By Angela Wilkerson from Tampa, FL

Answers

Best Answer

I still have the instructions for mine. I'm not sure where you can get them online as their website doesn't work for me. Here is the information from the back of the booklet; perhaps it will help.
EZ BOWZ, LLC.
2354 Chapman Hwy.
Sevierville, TN 37876
(865) 453-3060
FAX (865) 429-3743
(800) 311-6529
web: www.ezbows.com (this site never loaded for me)
email: helpdesk@ezbows.com

Hope this helps you. E-mail me if you need more assistance.
Angie

I bought the EZ bow maker whilst on holiday in America, but left the instructions in our accommodation. So I don't know how to use bow maker. Is there some way to get a manual?

By Frances

Answers

http://www.ezcr  _instruction.pdf

Editor's Note: This site no longer loads and the company appears to have changed names or gone out of business.

I know this is an old post but did you ever find or still want instructions for the EZ bow maker? I have them let me know, thanks.

Anonymous

Elaine, do you still have the instructions for the Ezra's bow maker?

Anonymous

Just found your post about the instructions for EZ maker. It was 11 months ago but how could I get a copy?

Anonymous

Hi Elaine,
If you did not hear from Frances I after not using my bowmaker for a couple of years and children moving back home, getting married moving out etc. can not find the directions to my EZ bowmaker. I would be interested in getting them from you. Please let me know. Thanks

Anonymous

I have lost mine. How could I get a copy from you?
Thanks

I found an E-Z bow maker at Goodwill but does not have instructions. Can you e-mail me a copy? Thanks so much.

I bought my EZ Bowmaker last year after Christmas and never opened it until today. The dowels that were supposed to be in the box apparently were never placed in the box to begin with. How would I go about getting the dowels?

By Dolores T.

Answers

You can get any size dowels at a hardware store such as Lowe's or Home Depot. Then just use a hacksaw to cut them to the proper length.

There is nothing special about the dowels. Just go to a store like Home Depot and buy a 1/4 dowel. Then cut it to the length you want (about 6") and insert two side by side. You will then be able to make a bow demonstrated on UTube. Mine has a 3rd, shorter dowel but I don't have manufacturer's directions, so I'm not sure what it is for.

Anonymous

The smaller dowel is so you can use thinner ribbon and not have to fight the larger dowel rod.

Does anyone have instructions on how to use the Deluxe EZ Bowmaker? I recently purchased one at the local Goodwill but it did not include instructions.

Gao from Marion, NC

Answers

Full Instructions here:
http://www.read  aker-instruction

I was able to go to the site and print the instructions. These are the ones that came with my bow maker, but I lost ( loaned to someone and never got back).
when it prints out, there is almost no margin on the left of the page and the first page prints.
to print page 2 , u have to select "print current view", in the pop up print window.
again, there is almost no margin on the left and some of the words are missing, because of this.
But.... Better than no instructions.
I'll try downloading and saving to my computer and print from there. Maybe that will work and wont chop off the left hand side of the image.

THANK YOU So Much for the Instructions for the EZ Bow Maker ! :-)

I'm hoping Elaine can get me a copy of the instructions for the e-z bowz maker. The phone number on the package is no longer in business. I lost my instructions this past Christmas and I'm trying to get new instructions before I put it away.

By Lisa M.

Answers

In a search I found an instruction manual for the EZ Maker. Go to this site and download or copy:

http://www.docs  %A2-INSTRUCTIONS

Where can I get some sticks, and an instruction book for my E-Z Bow Maker? I purchased the kit yesterday from a Hobby Lobby store and it didn't have the items listed above.

By Diana from Corsicana, TX

Answers

You can get any size dowels ("sticks") at a hardware store such as Lowe's or Home Depot. Then just cut them to the proper length with a hacksaw.
Or you could return the item to the store and ask them to open boxes until you find one with everything in it.
Or you could write to the manufacturer and request the items that are missing.

I have lost the directions for the EZ Bow Maker. Does any one have them or know where can I find them? Thanks so much.

By Jane from Syracuse, NY

Answers:

Looking For Deluxe EZ Bow Maker Instructions

ezcraft.com (12/26/2009)

By MJR