Finishing an Unfinished Stairway

I was feeling frustrated with our laundry room and stairs going down to our basement. There were pine coloured boards on the walls and the dust would really show there and it just was so yucky looking. I prayed about it and then started thinking about what paint we had stored downstairs.

Well, I found 3 gallons of white/beige and took it to a hardware store and had it tinted a sand colour. My daughters and I painted the stair way and laundry room. I then picked up some discounted wallpaper and we took off some of the boards on the stairway and put wallpaper there. It looks so nice. I was thrilled with it and it only cost us a total of 20.00.

Oh I almost forgot. We had some leftover carpet from our living room that we had been storing for years and it matched beautifully and so I prayfully tried my first attempt at installing it myself. We have had a lot of compliments on our home improvement. Best of all it did not break the budget and we were able to use things we already had. Hope you like it. Mrs Huyben and daughters.

By Francine from Granton Ontario

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Home and Garden Home Improvement MiscellaneousFebruary 21, 2016
🍂
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finishing-an-Unfinished-Stairway.html