I am following a carb restricted diet, but LOVE pizza. I tried using flatbread as my thin crust with great results. It can be rolled up into a Calzone type meal as well!
Total Time: 10 minutes
What you add to the flat bread is entirely up to you. Below are my suggestions:
- green pepper
- meats or meat substitutes
- tomatoes, diced canned tomatoes or pizza sauce
- spices, fresh or dried
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or slices
- Simply spray oil on the pan lightly. Add your flatbread.
- Top with your choice of ingredients.
- Place in oven at 350 F for only a few minutes to let everything warm and the cheese to melt. Simple! We didn't leave ours in very long.
- It's really good, and you can get a larger meal for less carbs than one slice of thin slice pizza!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.