Flipper Teeth Kits

I need to find where to buy a flipper teeth kit. Can somebody tell me where?

By Amy from Las Vegas, NV


Flipper Teeth Kits

A "flipper" is a dental appliance, worn to replace a missing tooth or teeth. It used to be known as a "partial plate". A full plate is called a "denture".


That said, I would imagine that any denture repair kit would work to repair the tooth of a flipper. Try searching Google, or else call some pharmacies or dentists, to see if they're sold in your area.

Good luck! (03/27/2009)

By Melanie Jackson

Flipper Teeth Kits

Most dentists can have it repaired the same day. You take it in in the early morning, they send it to a local lab, and you pick it up before they close in the evening (make sure it fits before you leave). Not as convenient as doing it yourself, but a viable alternative; you only need 1 day off work and can stay home if you are too self conscious. (03/28/2009)

By susan

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!


In This Page
Next >︎
October 22, 2009
Valentine's Ideas!
St. Patrick's Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.

Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Generated 2020-01-31 08:49:24 in 905 msecs. ⛅️️

Next >︎
Loading Something Awesome!