Floral Mother's Day Card
Vote for this contest contender!
Mother's Day is just around the corner. There can be no better time to tell your mom just how special she is! Here is a great mini adult-coloring-project-turned-card that will help you to make your mom feel loved and appreciated.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Color the mini adult coloring page:
a. Use hot pink (513) to color the background between the flowers.
b. Color the center of each flower with orange (506).
c. Color the flower petals with yellow (504).
d. Use ultramarine (530) and violet (527) to add shadows to the flower petals, and light blue (535) to add shadows to the center of the flowers.
- Use the embroidery scissors to cut out the letters. Also cut out the center part of the "O."
- Use the standard scissors to cut out the colored design.
- Score the light pink cardstock to make a card sized 5.6" x 4.1". With the fold at the top, center and glue the fuchsia colored textured cardstock to the front of the card.
- Center and glue the colored design to the front of the card. Remember to also glue the center part of the "O" to the card!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!