- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 6 large carrots, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels or mixed nuts, opt.
In a large serving bowl, toss the broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas, celery, grapes and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, milk, vinegar and sugar; pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sunflower kernels, if desired.
By Robin from Washington, IA