Gum Drop Salad Recipes
Gumdrop salad is a good choice for an Easter salad or for any occasion. This page contains gum drop salad recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
Love this unique, fruity, sweet salad!
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 (16 oz.) can spices white grapes
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin orange sections
- 1 cup assorted mini gumdrops (remove black ones)
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- dash salt
- 1/4 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups cream, whipped
Combine sugar, flour, and salt in saucepan. Stir in lemon and pineapple juices. Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Cool. Fold in whipped cream and fruit mixture. Chill in covered bowl 12-24 hours.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.