Using Coca-Cola for Removing Bubble Gum in Hair

Category Tips
Coca-Cola can be used for many cleaning tasks around the home, even removing gum from hair. This is a guide about using Coca-Cola for removing bubble gum in hair.

I have a 5 year old girl who keeps chewing bubble gum and getting it stuck in her hair. Usually, I have to cut the gum out of her hair. But my little girl didn't want to cut her hair, because she wanted to be Queen Elsa of Frozen. So here is what I did; simply take a Coca Cola soft drink and pour it on the portion hair with the bubble gum. Let it soak for 2 minutes. This removed the gum easily. Moms work again!

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes