Foam Shamrock Pin
This is a fun kid craft for St. Patrick's Day. This is a page about foam shamrock pin.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Let the kids make a shamrock pin, created from craft foam, to wear on St. Patrick's Day. This would be a great classroom activity.
Approximate Time: About 1 hour
- green craft foam
- 2 wiggly eyes
- craft glue
- gold glitter glue
- black permanent marker
- bar pin
- small pom pom
- Trace a shamrock onto green craft foam and cut out.
- Outline the shamrock with glitter glue and allow to dry.
- When dry, glue on wiggly eyes and pom pom for the nose.
- Draw a mouth and eyebrows with a black permanent marker.
- Turn the shamrock over and glue on a bar pin. Allow to dry completely.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC