Four-leafed Clover Hanging Door Decoration

Category Decorations
Scrapbook paper, other decorative paper, even construction paper is cut into strips, folded into heart shapes, and stapled. They are then assembled to create this four leaf clover hanging decoration. A great kid craft or last minute decoration for St. Patrick's Day.

My kids were looking forward to their class party, but since school is cancelled, I thought it would be nice to throw a small party at home. Here is a last minute quick four-leafed clover hanging door decoration I made with supplies I already had.

Total Time: 25 minutes

• scrapbook paper
  • paper cutter or scissors
  • stapler
  • glue stick
  • ribbon

1. Cut your paper in strips of 1" x 12". You will need 4-5 per clover. I wanted the stem part to be a different color so you'll need 4 each, or if you want your leaf to be the same then 5 each.
  2. Advertisement

3. Fold strips of paper in half.
  4. Fold to create a heart and staple. Repeat this process until you have the amount of hearts for your clover.
  5. Optional - I cut 4 strips of green for the stem. 2 strips to be glued together.
  6. Assemble your four-leafed clover and staple hearts together.
  7. Advertisement

8. Repeat process.
  9. I stapled 2 clovers together. Then for the top (for the hanger), cut a strip of ribbon and folded in-between the clover and stapled.

Crafts St. Patrick's Day DecorationsMay 18, 2020
👔
🎆
🐛
😷
🌻
😎

Generated 2020-05-19 23:09:17 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️