Frank Sinatra Trivia

Frank Sinatra is famously quoted as saying "She's Got It" when describing a classic smooth jazz artist. Does anyone know who it is? I really dig Sinatra and am hoping to find some new tunes for my playlists.

Answers

I've not been able to find reference to who he was talking about in that instance. But I believe the general consensus is that Ella Fitzgerald was his favorite.

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 107 Posts

Though I didn't find the exact quote, Frank Sinatra had a great regard for the song and style of Ella Fitzgerald, whom he toured once with. As well he had wanted her to play in his final album DUETS but by then she was too ill.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

Some people think it's Jan Daley.

Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks

My daughter is a big jazz fan and she also thinks Sinatra may have been referring to Jan Daley.

Here is a quote from a Jan Daley posting:

The major turn in Daley's career occurred when Frank Sinatra caught one of her shows and commented to his industry friends with him, "this girl has got it!"

Answer this Question
Entertainment AdviceFebruary 3, 2017
😎
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Frank-Sinatra-Trivia.html