Frugal Ideas for a Valentine's Party

Category Parties
Planning a fun party for Valentine's Day does not have to be expensive. This is a guide about frugal ideas for a Valentine's party.

I need ideas for decorating at a Valentine's party as well as ideas for small gifts.

By Liz

Answers

Go to the local bulk food store and get a couple pounds of red hearts. Sprinkle them on the table and fill some jars about 3" up to set a metal (tea light) candle on the top. The metal kind are the evaporating kind, so you don't have to worry about melting wax.

Find some scrapbooking paper with hearts on it, or cupids, etc. and cut them out for table scatter too.

Pink/red crepe paper is super cheat, as are all the decorations at the dollar stores.

I hope that helps!
PBP

Recycle red Christmas decorations and candles. One year I had a centerpiece that was a crystal bowl full of red, white and pink Christmas balls.

I used it for my Valentines Day table. Use red, pink and white tablecloths. You can get clear vases from the dollar store and fill with valentine candy for decorations and also give those out as door prizes.

I am the room mother for my son's 1st grade Valentine Day Party. I am responsible for coming up with great ideas for the party. I need a few games, crafts, and goody bag ideas.

By Lori Motto from Oswego, IL

Answers

Search for " Valentine's Day Party Ideas and Valentine Party Games for Kids "lot of pictures & info there, good luck.

I love the website www.familyfun.com They have tons of ideas for Valentines Day! Good Luck

I am looking for ideas for a kids' Valentine's Day party.

By felicia from NY

Answers

There is an online site called "Oriental Trading" They have party decorations, invitations, tableware and party favors and they are SUPER inexpensive. I've ordered from them before and never had any problems. Their things are very cute and they have a wide selection.