Valentine Craft and Decorating Ideas

I need ideas for decorating at a Valentine's party as well as ideas for small gifts.

By Liz

Go to the local bulk food store and get a couple pounds of red hearts. Sprinkle them on the table and fill some jars about 3" up to set a metal (tea light) candle on the top. The metal kind are the evaporating kind, so you don't have to worry about melting wax.

Find some scrapbooking paper with hearts on it, or cupids, etc. and cut them out for table scatter too.

Pink/red crepe paper is super cheat, as are all the decorations at the dollar stores.

I hope that helps!
PBP

Recycle red Christmas decorations and candles. One year I had a centerpiece that was a crystal bowl full of red, white and pink Christmas balls.

I used it for my Valentines Day table. Use red, pink and white tablecloths. You can get clear vases from the dollar store and fill with valentine candy for decorations and also give those out as door prizes.