My Frugal LifeFrugal Living

Frugal Queen in Process

I am frugal and learning every day. I budget every cent I have on pen and paper. When I spend it, I keep my receipt and log in down. I have a Christmas account that I try to drop anything in each month. I pay a little more on each bill as often as possible. I use coupons and I shop the clearance section most often. If I do a big shopping for clothes, it's at the Salvation Army or under $5 in stores. Did I mention, I dress just fine?

I just found a great dish soap for a buck each on sale. I shop most of the time for food in the Dollar Tree or for deals. $70 can feed me for more than a month. I Freecycle everything worth reusing. I waste nothing, if at all possible. I bought a cake and went to a neighbor to have her cut some before it would go to waste.

The shirts I bought for $3.99 each and the Sun with Oxy was .99 on sale. My new budget item.